TheraSauna 1-2 Person Far Infrared Sauna TS4746
The only FAR infrared sauna in the world with a patented on-board computer system for constant infrared emission. TheraSauna® uses proprietary, high glass-content, solid-ceramic TheraMitters™ at the proper watt/density for deep body penetration to induce profuse sweating and thereby detoxifying the human body. Solid ceramic heaters have a 96% radiant efficiency rating. Therasauna full spectrum far infrared saunas are made in the U.S.A. with the patented control system that allows for complete control and the ability to consistently reach the desired far-infrared micron level of 9.4.
Our patented StableHeat™ technology helps create the most constant and beneficial levels of far infrared
TheraSauna® is the only company to use aspen hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic
Our far infrared saunas utilize high glass content solid ceramic TheraMitters™ that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications to provide the best and most beneficial levels of infrared
- Micron Power Select™ allows you to vary the infrared output from each TheraMitter™ zone and control the infrared micron range during your sauna session
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas meets the electrical requirements to be ETL and CE certified in the US, Canada, and Europe.
TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas emits very low levels of EMF, compared to the high levels of EMF produced by saunas using less efficient carbon fiber materials and rod TheraMitters™.
- TheraSauna®'s parent company, QCA Spas, is the only certified American manufacturer of far infrared saunas and has been in business since 1966
- Dimensions: 48.75" W x 44" D x 78" H
- Wood: Non-toxic Aspen Wood
- Controls: Patented MPS 7 Day Programmable Touchview Control
- Heaters: 8 Solid Ceramic TheraMitters
- Backrest: Ergonomic, Contoured Backrest
- Bench: Reversible Bench (Flat & Curved)
- Door: Smoke Glass Door with Two Side Windows and TheraSauna® Logo
- Electrical: Plugs into 120 Volt / 15 Amp Outlet
- Watts: 1141 watts
- Exterior: Warm Mahogany Clear Seal Finish or Natural Aspen Finish
- Interior: Tongue & Groove Interior
- Light: Elegant, Dimmable Sconce Light, 60 Watt Bulb
- System: Patented StableHeat System™
- Vent: Ceiling Vent
- Meets/Exceeds ETL and CE safety requirements
All TheraSauna® Far-Infrared Health Saunas are backed with a warranty as follows:
Labor: One-year warranty on labor
Controls: Three-year warranty on the system power supply
Consult your owners manual for further details on your TheraSauna's warranty.