Hanover Single Mini Cold Frame Greenhouse with Vents, HANGHMN-4NAT
Extend the growing season with a cold frame mini greenhouse by Hanover! The perfect fit for a first-time grower or seasoned gardener, an open base cold frame uses solar energy and insulation to create a microclimate within your backyard garden or protection over your potted plants on the patio, porch, deck, and balcony. Use it to extend the growing season past the first fall frost, overwinter dormant plants, harden off young seedlings, or protect sensitive plants from extreme weather events. Sturdy, strong, and durable, our cold frames are constructed from double-walled polycarbonate panels to resist UV rays and aluminum frames to resist rust for long-lasting use. The easy yet effective venting system protects the climate inside your cold frame to moderate the temperature and maximize growing conditions. Adjustable latches allow proper airflow for optimal growth and preservation. Enjoy growing and nurturing your garden with Hanover.
- EXTEND THE GROWING SEASON: Hanover's cold frame mini greenhouse uses solar energy and insulation to create a microclimate within your garden. Use it to extend the growing season past the first frost, overwinter dormant plants, give seedlings an early start, harden off young seedlings, or protect sensitive plants from extreme weather conditions. Perfect fit for a first-time grower or seasoned gardener.
- ADJUSTABLE ROOF VENTILATION SYSTEM: Our easy and effective venting system protects the climate inside your cold frame to moderate the temperature and maximize growing conditions. When opened, the adjustable latches allow proper airflow for optimal growth and preservation.
- STURDY, STRONG & DURABLE: Made with rust-resistant aluminum frames and double-walled polycarbonate panels with UV protection for long-lasting use to enjoy for many years.
- DIMENSIONS: Exterior Dimensions: 20"D x 70.8"W x 20"H, Interior Dimensions: 18"D x 69"W x 18"H
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: Hanover Customer Service is here to help! If you are in need of replacement parts, parts due to damage in transit, or have any questions, please feel free to contact us and our customer service team will respond within 24 hours to assist you.
- Cold frame mini-greenhouse has three 2.8-sq. ft. compartments each with an angled roof panel (8.6-sq. ft. total)
- Open-base construction makes this unit lightweight and easy to move
- Perfect for the first-time or experienced home gardener for seasonal plant protection
- Create a microclimate within your backyard garden to extend the growing season
- Protect sensitive potted plants on the patio, porch, deck, and balcony
- Overwinter dormant plants and harden off young seedlings
- Adjustable roof latches allow proper ventilation and airflow for optimal growth and preservation
- Sturdy, strong, and durable for many years of enjoyment (includes 4-piece anchor kit)
- Double-walled polycarbonate panels block harmful UV rays (0.2 inches total thickness)
- Aluminum frames resist rust, rot, UV rays, and corrosion
- Wind resistance up to 25 miles per hour
- Quick 1-person assembly design with plastic connectors - instructions included
- Exterior Dimensions (inches): 20 D x 70.8 W x 20 H
- Interior Dimensions (inches): 18 D x 69 W x 18 H
- 1-year limited warranty
- NOTE: This unit is NOT lockable.